Top 10 moments of Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna’s Koffee with Karan episode
Akshayy Kumar and Twinkle Khanna came together for a cracking episode of Koffee With Karan.
The fact that Akshay lets his better half be herself is a wonderful example and she compliments him fabulously. Twinkle was easily the more sharp in the contentious Rapid Fire round and won it too.
Here are top 10 memorable moments from their blockbuster episode.
1) The relationship between Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna started with a fling in Calgary when she thought he’s a “Six feet of chocolate ice cream.”
While dating Twinkle Khanna , Akshay Kumar gifted Twinkle paper weight on her first Birthday.
2) Interesting story about their marriage : Akshay Kumar asked Twinkle to marry him and she said that if Mela doesn’t work then she will. The film flopped and on Monday post it’s release Twinkle said yes.
3) Twinkle made a family chart of Akshay and found out the details of diseases etc. in Akshay’s family, before giving her consent. Akshay agreed that it is better to check family trees than kundlis.
4) confession about Acting : Twinkle candidly admitted she was a terrible actress. “People who have seen would know that it flopped because of me,” she said.
5)Karan confession about his love for Twinkle : Karan Johar admitted that Twinkle was the only girl that he ever loved. “I had testosterone 11 and a moustache and that’s why you thought I was hot.” Twinkle replied.
6) Twinkle Khanna also revealed that she had said no to Karan’s directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai which was eventually done by Rani Mukherjee.
7) Akshay stated his difficultly he fathoms to match the high standards of his wife. “I told him we won’t have second child till the time he starts doing sensible movies,” Twinkle butted in few of the crazy situations that Akshay has to go through.
8) On why Akshay is different from Khans : Twinkle believes how Akshay is different than the Khans is because of a few inches of height.
9) When Karan asked to choose between Shah Rukh and Salman, Twinkle said Shah Rukh because everyone calls Salman as Bhai and he can be sent a Rakhi.
10) When Akshay was asked that amongst Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir and himself who would last longer, Akshay said, “If they stop smoking then they will, else I will.”
Akshay Kumar beautifully sang ‘Strangers in the night’ by Frank Sinatra for which he had practised for a month. Music Composer Raghav Sachar joined him on stage with a saxophone. Twinkle and Akshay danced together too and it was a beautiful sight.